- Comfortable and modest clothing for hatha-yoga, karate and other activities
- Warm clothing
- Durable clothes that may get dirty outside
- Rain gear/umbrella
- Slippers/ clean pair of house shoes
- Hiking/walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Toiletries (including soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- Extra towel if you require more than one per week.
- Personal hand towel
- Alarm clock
- Ear plugs (if you are a light sleeper)
- Required medications
- Mat/blanket for outdoor use (We supply yoga mats and meditation pillows for indoor use.)
- Food needed for special diets
Other recommended items:
- Meditation shawl*
- Mala (prayer) beads for japa*
- Gi for martial arts if you have one, otherwise practice can be done in loose, comfortable clothing.
*Can be purchased at the ashram store if you don’t have one.
Wireless Connection: Our guest rooms have free wireless connections. To keep the meditative atmosphere, laptops, cell phones or other devices are not permitted outside of the guest rooms.
- Please do not bring non-vegetarian food, alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted on the premises.
- If you are sharing a room and have a tendency to snore, please bring nasal strips with you.
Cell Phones: Cell reception is poor in our area but you will have access to our landline. If you will need to make international phone calls, please bring a calling card with you to cover your costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions.